As Data Controller for the processing of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the 'GDPR'), Camozzi Group S.p.A. hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be carried out based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and rights.
The personal data you provide shall be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
1. Purpose of data processing: the data you provide shall be processed for marketing purposes, promotional activities and to inform you about news, events and special offers regarding the Data Controller and other intragroup companies.
The provision of personal data is optional; failure to provide this data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to process your request for the purposes expressed above.
2. Data processing method: your personal data may be processed by manual and/or electronic means.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods referred to in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of adequate security measures.
3. Disclosure: your data shall only be processed by staff authorised expressly by the Data Controller, by third parties or by Intragroup Companies to fulfil the purposes described above. Your data may be transferred abroad (non-EU countries) based on requests submitted by the data subject if the purposes involve intragroup companies with non-EU headquarters.
4. Retention period: the data shall be processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes referred to in this request, without prejudice to the rights of the data subject and in any case for no longer than 36 months after collection.
5. Data controller: the Data Controller of your data is Camozzi Group S.p.a with registered office in Via Rubattino, 81 - 20134 Milano (Italy).
6. Rights of the data subject: Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Data Controller; in particular, pursuant to Articles 15-21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, users have the right to:
- access personal data
- check and request the rectification of personal data
- obtain the removal (or erasure) of personal data
- obtain the restriction of personal data processing
- obtain the portability of personal data
- oppose the processing
- submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Italian Data Protection Authority) or engage in legal proceedings.
7. How to exercise your rights
Users may exercise their rights at any time by sending:
A registered letter with return receipt to the address: Camozzi Group S.p.a Via Eritrea, 20/I 25126 Brescia